In this Policy, references to "you", "User" shall mean the end User accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered by Company.
We encourage you to read this policy to ensure you understand Company’s privacy practices.
We adhere to the following principles to protect your privacy:
- We do not rent or sell your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for any purposes.
- We share your contact information with another User or third party only upon your consent.
- Any Personally Identifiable Information that you provide will be secured with industry standard protocols and technology.
- You must not download or otherwise disseminate any information which may be deemed to be injurious, violent, offensive, racist or xenophobic or which may otherwise violate the purpose and spirit of Company and its community of Users.
- You must not provide information to Company and /or other Users which you believe might be injurious or detrimental to your person, professional or social status.
Any violation of these guidelines may lead to the restriction, suspension or termination of your account by Company, as we take these principles seriously and consider them to be the basis on which our Users adhere to the Company Website and the Services which it offers.