Personal Support Worker
Perfect selection home health Care
Full - time ,Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Perfect selection Home health Care is currently looking to add to our growing Home Support Team facility staffing team. We are looking for a Personal Support Worker*to serve clients in *York Region: Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Maple, Woodbridge, Markham, Aurora, Newmarket Toronto ,Scarborough North York
Why Choose Perfect Selection Home health Care
- Accommodating Schedule
- Full Time/Part Time status available
- Hybrid training provided
- Fixed set of clients
- Specified service area
- Employee recognition program
- *Dedicated* to providing competent, compassionate and quality care to your clients on a consistent basis?
- *Motivated* to go above and beyond in a fast paced healthcare environment?
- *Seeking* a chance to truly make a difference in the lives of others as well as your own
Clients we serve at perfect selections home health Care:
- older adults
- Clients with disabilities
- Medical issues
- Having surgery or had surgery
- Clients with mental health issues
- Clients in rehabilitation etc.
assisting clients with limited mobility to change position or move from one place to another as well promote client safety and physical comfort.
What We Are Looking For:
- PSW/NACC Certificate
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- TB Skin test/Chest X-ray (done within the last 2 years)
- Clean vulnerable sector police check (done within the last 3 years)
- Must have Valid Driver's License, Proof of Auto Insurance or have access to public transportation
- Reliable access to a vehicle
- Valid CPR certificate
- Knowledge of CPI, Mental Health, Diabetes and Dementia are assets
- Additional languages (Cantonese and Mandarin or Tamil) or additional language is assets
Please note that hours of work and workload are variable and not guaranteed.
Perfect selection home health Care. is an accredited company of professionals providing families and there loved ones with care within community perfect selection home health Care has over 12 years experience within the healthcare field and promotes dignity and the best quality life for their clients Canadian-owned and operated, offering services such as personal support, homemaking, respite care, palliative care, nursing, foot care . Our caregivers care for clients in their homes, hospitals, retirement and nursing home facilities.
perfect selections home health Care want to take the time to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
- Support Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)